Saturday, October 8, 2011

Incredible Conference

Three of the chics (Jayne, Hannah, and I) attended the Utah RWA Heart of the West Conference in gorgeous Park City, UT this weekend. We met a bunch of wonderful authors (both men and women) and I'm excited to have made some new friends. We also learned a lot, and I, for one can't wait to use my new-found knowledge to work! I'll be re-writing my query letter, analyzing my books, and sending out more queries to agents, editors, and publishers so that my dreams of being published can come through.

If you've never been to an RWA Conference, I would seriously suggest attending one. Many of them allow you to attend even if you're not a member (you'd likely just pay a higher fee). So if you're a writer (un-published or published), or even if you're just thinking about it, you should definately go to one. The wealth of knowledge provided in the classes is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment