Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nervous

I forgot to re-post last weekend and let you all know that I actually completed my goal last weekend. I'm not exactly sure how I accomplished it, but I ended up writing over 5,000 words over the 4th of July 3-Day weekend. So far I've written a little over 1,500 words this weekend, but I'm really trying to keep at it. I'm so close to completing this book that its getting me excited. Not just because I'm nearly done, but because I'm excited to work on my 3rd book.

I mentioned in my last post that the four of us all went to the RWA conference last October, and that my goal is to be already writing my 3rd book by the time it rolls around this year. Well, I just found out that the deadline for the writer's contest is a short 5 days away. The winners are announced during the RWA Conference, so I'm considering submitted my 1st book... or maybe my 2nd... or possibly both! The thought of it makes me nervous, since it will be reviewed by some professionals; but really, that could be a good thing. So, now I just need to talk to my husband, review what I want to submit (if I want to submit), and wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment